Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 13:12:43 +0000
From: "Nicholas Lemonias." <lem.nikolas@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Satellite Security - A story NASA would love to
	see.

Greetings gents,

I am presenting the 'birth' of a new satellite security technology . This
incisive and original technology is a truly unique invention that proudly
contributes novelty to the fields of computer science and satellite
security.

 An interview with Softpedia elucidates some facts about my research thesis:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Softpedia-Interview-Nicholas-Lemonias-on-Satellite-Communication-Vulnerabilities-420589.shtml

I tried to present my findings to The National Aeronautics and Space
Administration for a clarification, if there has been a similar technology
done before.  The thesis will be soon publicised as a book.

I would also like to congratulate the researchers of Ruhr Universität
Bochum who have recently discovered similar vulnerabilities and that we
have used that literature to build and expand their research further to the
point of developing a new technology.

Shall any parties wish to contact us for more details, please feel free to
contact me..

Nicholas Lemonias.
Advanced Information Security Corp, CEO

Content of type "text/html" skipped