lists.openwall.net   lists  /  announce  owl-users  owl-dev  john-users  john-dev  passwdqc-users  yescrypt  popa3d-users  /  oss-security  kernel-hardening  musl  sabotage  tlsify  passwords  /  crypt-dev  xvendor  /  Bugtraq  Full-Disclosure  linux-kernel  linux-netdev  linux-ext4  linux-hardening  PHC

Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 13:12:43 +0000
From: "Nicholas Lemonias." <lem.nikolas@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Satellite Security - A story NASA would love to
	see.

Greetings gents,

I am presenting the 'birth' of a new satellite security technology . This
incisive and original technology is a truly unique invention that proudly
contributes novelty to the fields of computer science and satellite
security.

 An interview with Softpedia elucidates some facts about my research thesis:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Softpedia-Interview-Nicholas-Lemonias-on-Satellite-Communication-Vulnerabilities-420589.shtml

I tried to present my findings to The National Aeronautics and Space
Administration for a clarification, if there has been a similar technology
done before.  The thesis will be soon publicised as a book.

I would also like to congratulate the researchers of Ruhr Universit├Ąt
Bochum who have recently discovered similar vulnerabilities and that we
have used that literature to build and expand their research further to the
point of developing a new technology.

Shall any parties wish to contact us for more details, please feel free to
contact me..

Nicholas Lemonias.
Advanced Information Security Corp, CEO

Content of type "text/html" skipped