Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 19:59:33 +0000
From: Olivier Bilodeau <olivier@...tomlesspit.org>
To: Pierre-David Oriol - Northsec Conference <conference@...c.io>,
 fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: Re: [FD] Announcing NorthSec 2017 CFP + Reg - Montreal, May 16-21

NorthSec's training sessions are announced!

https://www.nsec.io/training-sessions/

Attacking the Web: With Great Power Comes Great Vulnerabilities
<https://www.nsec.io/2017/01/attacking-the-web-training_with-great-power-comes-great-vulnerabilities/>
By: Philippe Arteau of FindSecurityBugs and .Net Security Guard open source
projects

An advanced Web application security class covering topics such as Advanced
XSS (DOM, Angular, CSP-Bypass), malicious file formats upload (beyond Web
shells), SSRF, XXE, Template injection, Deserialization bugs, HQL
injection, ActiveRecord Injection and Padding Oracle Attacks.

Malware and Memory Forensics
<https://www.nsec.io/2017/01/malware-and-memory-forensics-training/>
By: Michael Ligh of the Volatility framework

A 3-day version of their already popular 5-day Malware and Memory Forensics
<https://www.memoryanalysis.net/memory-forensics-training> class. For the
first time at a Canadian conference.

Hosted in Montreal, Canada
May 15th to the 17th