Date:   Mon, 15 Jun 2020 22:24:33 +0530
From:   Alok Jain <jain.alok103@...il.com>
To:     linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Problem in updating UUID in ext4 FS on block device

Hi Expert,

 I am facing issue when I updated the block device UUID (ext4 file
system,  command: tune2fs -U random /dev/sdX1) and remount the FS,
sometime below error is coming while mounting the device.

 wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sde1,
 dmesg | tail  or so

  I had to run fsck utility to fix the corrupt superblock which update
the UUID back to original value, looks like UUID is not getting
updated in all the superblocks.

Any idea how to replicate UUID to all the superblock? and also check
if it got replicated properly

Thanks in advance!
Alok