Date:   Sun, 10 Sep 2023 11:26:00 +0200
From:   "Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis)"
        <regressions@...mhuis.info>
To:     "Ritesh Harjani (IBM)" <ritesh.list@...il.com>,
        Matthew Wilcox <willy@...radead.org>
Cc:     Theodore Ts'o <tytso@....edu>, Zorro Lang <zlang@...nel.org>,
        linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org, fstests@...r.kernel.org,
        regressions@...ts.linux.dev,
        Jan Kara <jack@...e.cz>
Subject: Re: [fstests generic/388, 455, 475, 482 ...] Ext4 journal recovery
 test fails

[TLDR: This mail in primarily relevant for Linux kernel regression
tracking. See link in footer if these mails annoy you.]

On 07.09.23 16:59, Ritesh Harjani (IBM) wrote:
> Matthew Wilcox <willy@...radead.org> writes:
>
>> On Thu, Sep 07, 2023 at 07:05:38PM +0530, Ritesh Harjani wrote:
>>> Thanks Matthew for proposing the final changes using folio.
>>> (there were just some minor change required for fs/reiserfs/ for unused variables)
>>> Pasting the final patch below (you as the author with my Signed-off-by &
>>> Tested-by), which I have tested it on my system with "ext4/1k -g auto"
>>
>> I'd rather split that patch up a bit -- I don't think the reiserfs
>> part fixes any actual problem.  I've pushed out
>> https://git.infradead.org/users/willy/pagecache.git/shortlog/refs/heads/bh-fixes
>>
>> or git clone git://git.infradead.org/users/willy/pagecache.git
>>
>> I credited you as the author on the second two since I just tidied up
>> your proposed fixes.
>>
>> I've also checked ocfs2 as the other user of JBD2 and I don't see any
>> problems there.
>
> Thanks Matthew! :)

#regzbot fix: jbd2: Remove page size assumptions
#regzbot ignore-activity

(fix can currently be found in
https://git.infradead.org/users/willy/pagecache.git/shortlog/refs/heads/bh-fixes
as
https://git.infradead.org/users/willy/pagecache.git/commit/fc0a6fa4a2c7b434665f087801a06c544b16f085
)

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
That page also explains what to do if mails like this annoy you.