Date:	Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:08:08 +0200
From:	"S.Çağlar Onur" <caglar@...dus.org.tr>
To:	"Fabio Comolli" <fabio.comolli@...il.com>
Cc:	"Ismail Dönmez" <ismail@...dus.org.tr>,
	"Adrian Bunk" <bunk@...sta.de>,
	"Linus Torvalds" <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>,
	"Andrew Morton" <akpm@...ux-foundation.org>,
	lenb@...nel.org, linux-acpi@...r.kernel.org, luming.yu@...el.com,
	"Konstantin Karasyov" <konstantin.a.karasyov@...el.com>,
	vladimir.p.lebedev@...el.com, hal@...ts.freedesktop.org
Subject: Re: 2.6.21-rc1: known regressions (v2) (part 1)

27 Şub 2007 Sal tarihinde, S.Çağlar Onur şunları yazmıştı:
> 27 Şub 2007 Sal tarihinde, Fabio Comolli şunları yazmıştı:
> > Confirmed, although the problem I see is probably different from
> > Ismael's one: in my case /proc/acpi/adapter/AC is present but
> > kpowersave does not work (it works in 2.6.20).
> >
> > The only file I seem to be missing is /proc/acpi/info, but I don't
> > know it is important or not.
>
> Then these problems are not same, İsmail's problem was an ACPI one and im
> sure that solved but yours seems a userspace problem (hal checks
> /proc/acpi/info and kpowersave uses hal) introduced by "/proc/acpi/info
> deprecated by /sys/firmware/acpi/info" [1]. You can try untested attached
> patch against hal-git tree, so i'm adding hal list into CC also.
>
> [1] http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-acpi@vger.kernel.org/msg04285.html

Try that one (thas one at least compiles :P) [1] instead of previous one
please...

[1] http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/hal_acpi.patch
--
S.Çağlar Onur <caglar@...dus.org.tr>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!