Date:	Mon, 09 Apr 2007 10:02:53 -0400
From:	Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu
To:	johnrobertbanks@...tmail.fm
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	"David H. Lynch Jr" <dhlii@...cast.net>,
	linux-fsdevel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: REISER4 FOR INCLUSION IN THE LINUX KERNEL.

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 21:39:12 PDT, johnrobertbanks@...tmail.fm said:
> YOU GUYS WILL LAUGH ABOUT THIS:
>
> I forgot the all the statistics that might support the sase for REISER4
> inclusion.
>
> Well, here it all is:

*plonk* - The sound of a sender address entering a procmail /dev/null filter.

Come back when you're done doing the "nyah-nyeh I can't hear you" routine and
start paying attention when people point out crucial facts - like the fact
that Bonnie benchmarks that rely on compressing large files full of zeros
aren't relevant unless you're in the exceedingly small minority of users who
are interested in compressing large files full of zeros. Heck, I've had
systems where compression was interesting - but I'm willing to admit that
it's somewhat a corner case.