Date:	Thu, 21 Jun 2007 22:44:42 +0200
From:	"Jesper Juhl" <jesper.juhl@...il.com>
To:	"Alexandre Oliva" <aoliva@...hat.com>
Cc:	"jimmy bahuleyan" <knight.camelot@...il.com>,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: how about mutual compatibility between Linux's GPLv2 and GPLv3?

On 21/06/07, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva@...hat.com> wrote:
[snip]

> BTW, I should probably have made clear that, as usual, I was speaking
> my own mind, not speaking on behalf of FSFLA or Red Hat, with whom I'm
> associated, and certainly not on behalf of FSF, with whom I'm not
> associated.  Just in case this wasn't clear yet ;-)

Given your signature below, no, that's not at all clear :

> --
> Alexandre Oliva         http://www.lsd.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/
> FSF Latin America Board Member         http://www.fsfla.org/

If you don't speak for the FSF then adverticing the fact that you are
a FSF board member seems a little odd. I also fail to see (or at least
wonder at) how a board member of the FSF can state that he's not
associated with the FSF... hmm, the mind boggles..

> Red Hat Compiler Engineer   aoliva@...dhat.com, gcc.gnu.org}

Same thing for the RedHat bit here, along with posting from a
@redhat.com email addr.

--
Jesper Juhl <jesper.juhl@...il.com>
Don't top-post  http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/T/top-post.html