Date:	Tue, 26 Jun 2007 12:14:25 -0700
From:	Randy Dunlap <randy.dunlap@...cle.com>
To:	david@...g.hm
Cc:	Andrew Morton <akpm@...ux-foundation.org>,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, linux-usb-devel@...ts.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: long-term regression

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:56:17 -0700 (PDT) david@...g.hm wrote:

> due to the size the files are posted at http://linux.lang.hm/linux
>
> let me know what else I can send to help.
>
> David Lang

I suggest that you test 2.6.22-rcN using one or both of these
boot options:

noisapnp
pnpacpi=off

Somewhere between 2.6.18 and 2.6.22-development, the ACPI config
symbol also starting enabling (selecting) PNP.  That's one of many
differences....

I would also disable CONFIG_USB_USS720, at least for testing.

---
~Randy