Date:	Sat, 30 Jun 2007 15:41:12 +0100
From:	Måns Rullgård <mans@...sr.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject:  Re: [OT] Re: Linux Kernel include files

Joerg.Schilling@...us.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling) writes:

> Willy Tarreau <w@....eu> wrote:
>
>> Jörg,

>> > Well there you are: my mailer is definitely NOT missbehaving.
>> > Please do not repeat similar accusations when not knowing the
>> > reason.
>>
>> Attacking people who suggest to you they *may* have noticed an
>> anomaly is not polite at all, childish at best, and
>> counter-productive in any case.
>
> Well, then please write this to the person who did attack me for no
> reason!
>
> What he did is typical trollish behavior, as he tried to turn a
> technical based discussion into a flame war for no reason.

Ah, it's nice to see Jörg back to his usual self.  For a while there
the headers discussion was looking almost reasonable.

BTW Jörg, thanks for the absolutely fantastic real-life flame war you
gave us at LinuxTag (by the Google booth, remember).  I haven't had so
much fun in a long time.  Quite a few bystanders seemed rather
entertained too.

--
Måns Rullgård
mans@...sr.com