Date:	Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:58:00 -0500
From:	Mathieu Desnoyers <mathieu.desnoyers@...ymtl.ca>
To:	akpm@...ux-foundation.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: [patch 0/8] Immediate Values (now with merged x86 support)

Hi Andrew,

Here is the latest version of the Immediate Values. It supports x86 as a single
architecture. I also removed the *_early API which could have been confusing to
developers : choosing the right algorithm is now done internally by keeping
track of where we are in the kernel boot process.

The patchset depends on :
"Instrumentation menu removal"
and
"Text Edit Lock".

It is based on 2.6.24-rc2-git3 and applies in this order :

#Immediate Values
#for -mm
immediate-values-architecture-independent-code.patch
immediate-values-kconfig-embedded.patch
immediate-values-move-kprobes-x86-restore-interrupt-to-kdebug-h.patch
add-asm-compat-to-x86.patch
immediate-values-x86-optimization.patch
immediate-values-powerpc-optimization.patch
immediate-values-documentation.patch
#
profiling-use-immediate-values.patch

Mathieu