Date:	Mon, 9 Jun 2008 13:08:54 +0200
From:	Pierre Ossman <drzeus@...eus.cx>
To:	Nicolas Ferre <nicolas.ferre@...el.com>
	Linux Kernel list <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	Marc Pignat <marc.pignat@...s.ch>
Subject: Re: mmc_test : some results

On Fri, 06 Jun 2008 17:31:15 +0200
Nicolas Ferre <nicolas.ferre@...el.com> wrote:

> Hi Pierre,
>
> Here are the results of a mmc_test run played on at91_mci after applying
> this patch series :
> http://lkml.org/lkml/2008/5/30/201
>
> I skipped some of the tests just to concentrate on those ones.
>
> Can you tell me if the test is correct : are the errors reported for the
> xfer_size tests the normal behavior (I assume yes because a failure is
> simulated) ?

No. You're supposed to get an OK there as well. Basically it tests that
the driver doesn't report some unexpected error (-ETIMEDOUT is the
desired one) or overreports the number of written bytes.

> ~ # echo 1  > /sys/class/mmc_host/mmc0/mmc0\:e624/test

FYI, I've added some changes that will make that invocation only run
test 1. Do echo "" for all tests in the future.

Rgds
Pierre

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (198 bytes)