Date:	Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:26:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:	Roland McGrath <roland@...hat.com>
To:	Oleg Nesterov <oleg@...sign.ru>
Cc:	Michael Kerrisk <mtk.manpages@...glemail.com>,
	Thomas Gleixner <tglx@...utronix.de>,
	lkml <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	Bart Van Assche <bart.vanassche@...il.com>
Subject: Re: [patch] make siginfo_t si_utime + si_sstime report times in USER_HZ, not HZ

That looks fine.  The si_utime and si_stime fields have never been
standardized and I don't really know of anything that's ever actually used
them.  I'm sure whatever it has meant for ages is fine for it to mean now,
and certainly today's clock_t is what matches what this code meant when it
was written.  It seems unlikely that cutime rather than utime was ever
desired here.  If anything, it should probably be the group-wide utime sum
rather than the thread's, but that is not so trivial to sample and there is
no reason to worry about changing it now.

Thanks,
Roland