Date:	Fri, 26 Sep 2008 10:59:50 +0200
From:	BERTRAND Joel <bertrand@...leigh.systella.fr>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Fwd: 2.6.26.x hangs on amd64/smp

From: BERTRAND Joel <joel.bertrand@...tella.fr>
Newsgroups: linux.kernel
Subject: 2.6.26.x hangs on amd64/smp

	Some news.

	I have done some tests with the _same_ configuration, but without
	resident X (and console on a serial line). I'm not able to reproduce
	this bug anymore even with a load average
	greater than 30 (memory usage : 4GB + 6GB swap). Thus, this trouble
	seems to be X related.

	Graphic card is :
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc M76 [Radeon
Mobility HD 2600 Series]

	Xorg configuration :
Section "Device"
    Identifier  "ATI Technologies Inc ATI Default Card"
	Driver      "radeonhd"
#   Driver      "fglrx"
	BusID       "PCI:1:0:0"
EndSection

cauchy:[~] > dpkg-query -l | grep xorg
ii  xorg                                                    1:7.3+16
ii  xserver-xorg-video-radeonhd                             1.2.1-2

	I'm writing a bug report on Xorg website.

	Regards,

	JKB