Date:	Mon, 15 Dec 2008 13:42:06 +0100
From:	devzero@....de
To:	Stefan Richter <stefanr@...6.in-berlin.de>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: problem with git.kernel.org

yes, but http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/mason/btrfs-unstable-standalone.git is a small repository, just containing the btrfs driver.  even if kernel repo is 100 times bigger, i don`t see the point why this should not work. if it puts too much load on the server and/or doesn`t work anyway, then it`s better to disable that instead of letting stupid users like me waste their time with that ;)

> Try to download with git.

i did, but it didn`t work either. i`m behind a http proxy. that`s why i chose the gitweb option.

> > As there is no adress how to contact, can someone confirm and/or please forward this mail to the gitweb admin ?
>
> www.kernel.org lists a contact address.

ok, i assume you mean ftpadmin and webmaster then....

regards
roland