Date:	Wed, 4 Feb 2009 01:18:04 +0100
From:	Harald Braumann <harry@...eit.net>
To:	Paul Menage <menage@...gle.com>
Cc:	sean finney <seanius@...nius.net>,
	Gustavo Noronha <kov@...ian.org>,
	debian-devel@...ts.debian.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: cgroup mount point

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:40:39 -0800
Paul Menage <menage@...gle.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 3:38 PM, Harald Braumann <harry@...eit.net>
> wrote:
> >
> > So, what's the problem with /dev/cgroups then? If shm/ and pts/
> > are allowed under /dev, wouldn't it be discriminating against
> > cgroups/, to not allow it there?
>
> Right, that's what I proposed a couple of emails earlier in this
> thread.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you'd be against it, on the contrary,
I took your explanation as another argument for using /dev and
against /sys (/cgroups should not even be considered, IMHO).

The question was targeted at those, who oppose it.

Cheers,
harry

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (198 bytes)