Date:	Sun, 5 Jul 2009 14:59:48 +0300
From:	Pekka Enberg <penberg@...helsinki.fi>
To:	Jaswinder Singh Rajput <jaswinder@...nel.org>
Cc:	Ingo Molnar <mingo@...e.hu>, Yinghai Lu <yinghai@...nel.org>,
	mingo@...hat.com, hpa@...or.com, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	alan@...rguk.ukuu.org.uk, jaswinderrajput@...il.com,
	akpm@...ux-foundation.org, tglx@...utronix.de,
	linux-tip-commits@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [tip:x86/cleanups] x86: Clean up mtrr/cleanup.c

Hi Jaswinder,

On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 9:02 AM, Jaswinder Singh
Rajput<jaswinder@...nel.org> wrote:

>> > two blank lines?
>>
>> ah, yes - i moved them around.

>> > No user for this
>>
>> yeah. Mind sending a patch for these? (and any other things you
>> might notice)
>>

> But why you did this stupidity.
>
> I clearly specified that these are trivial clean-ups, if you found any
> issue in the patch you should ping me. Instead of adding crap from your
> side.

What's with the attitude? It's perfectly okay for a commiter to change
the patch as long as it's mentioned in the changelog. And that's
usually much faster to do that for minor issues rather than ping the
original submitter and wait for a resend.

                       Pekka