Date:	Mon, 17 Dec 2012 17:06:43 +0100
From:	Marcos Lois Bermúdez
	<marcos.discalis@...il.com>
To:	Jonathan Corbet <corbet@....net>
CC:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Question about using new request_threaded_irq

Hi,

I lot of thanks for you fast reply. It seem that i swap the mean of
handler parameters, so i now see it correct. :).

Excuse for my newbie question.

handler is the primary handler, and if NULL a default primary handler is
installed, and thread_fn is the thread handler.

I'm a bit confusing because i see a outdated page that talks about this
new IRQ API, but now i see that it's very outdated:

http://lwn.net/Articles/302043/

Regards.