Date:	Sat, 13 Dec 2014 23:51:41 +0000
From:	Paul Zimmerman <Paul.Zimmerman@...opsys.com>
To:	sundeep subbaraya <sundeep.lkml@...il.com>,
	"balbi@...com" <balbi@...com>
CC:	"linux-usb@...r.kernel.org" <linux-usb@...r.kernel.org>,
Subject: RE: query on DWC3

Hi Sundeep,

Please see section 8.2.3.3 "Buffer Size Rules and Zero-Length Packets"
in the databook:

	For OUT endpoints, the following rules apply:

	- The total size of a Buffer Descriptor must be a multiple of
	  MaxPacketSize

The wording may be a little confusing, it actually means that the size
of the data buffer for OUT endpoints must be a multiple of MaxPacketSize.
Section 8.2.5 states it more clearly:

	- An OUT transfer’s transfer size (Total TRB buffer allocation)
	  must be a multiple of MaxPacketSize even if software is expecting
        a fixed non-multiple of MaxPacketSize transfer from the Host.

This rule applies to all OUT endpoint types, including Control endpoints.

--
Paul