Date:	Sun, 15 Feb 2015 23:17:27 +0200
From:	Ciprian Ciubotariu <cheepeero@....net>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Logitech G-series drivers

Hello.

I would like to submit to your attention for inclusion in the mainline kernel
a series of drivers for a set of Logitech keybord devices. I forked the
sources under a GPL/GPLv2 license and performed maintenance and stabilization
work on them.

The repository I am working on is at

    https://github.com/CMoH/lg4l

Short description of the modules and files:

    - hid-g110 - Logitech G110 (tested)
    - hid-g13 - Logitech G13 (tested)
    - hid-g15v2 - Logitech G15, version 2 (tested)
    - hid-g19 - Logitech G19 (tested)

    - hid-g15 - Logitech G15 (not tested)
    - hid-g510 - Logitech G510 - not ready

    - hid-gcore - common functions for other modules
    - hid-gfb - framebuffer implementation for on-device displays
    - hid-ids.h - product IDs

I would like the opinion of a kernel developer on the possibility of including
these drivers in the kernel. If the answer is favorable, I will prepare a
series of patches against the kernel's master branch and work towards them
being accepted.

Thank you.