Date:	Thu, 23 Apr 2015 00:49:43 -0700
From:	kobello debor <barristerkobellodebor@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: FROM; Mr.BEN D DICKSON,\\\Hello my good friend

Date: 23/04/2015

Hello my good friend.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?, You may not
understand why this mail came to you.But if you do not remember me,  you
might have receive an email from me in the past

regarding a multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never
concluded.I am  using this opportunity to inform you that this
multi-million-dollar business has been concluded with the assistance of
another partner from Thailand who financed the transaction to a logical
conclusion.

I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished  transfer of fund into
your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.But I want
to inform  you that I havesuccessfully transferred the fund out of my bank
to my new partner's account in Thailand that was capable of

assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage
and trust worthiness You  showed during the course of the transaction.I
want to compensate you and show mygratitude to you with the sum of
$1,200,000.00.

I have left a certified international bank draft for you worth of
$1,200,000.00 cashable anywhere in the  world. My dear friend I will  like
you to contact my secretary  Mr. Foxton Richard, on his direct email
address at:Mr; foxtonrichard@...dex.com for the

collection of your bank draft. I authorized her to release the Bank draft
to you whenever you contact him regarding the draft. At the moment, I'm
very busy here because of the investment projects, which I and the new
partner are having at hand.

Please I will like you to accept this with good  faith as this is from the
bottom of my heart, Also  comply with Mr,Foxton Richard.directives so
that she  will send the draft to youwithout any delay.

CONTACT: Mr. Foxton Richard,My Secretary,

Her email address: foxtonrichard@...dex.com

Therefore, you should send her the followings:

(1). Your full Name

(2). Your addres where to deliver your cheque

(3).Your telephone number/and fax

(4). Your correct e-mail addres.

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you after
you received your cheque so that we can share the joy together.

Mr;Ben,D,Dickson,