date:	Thu, 16 Jul 2015 11:58:59 +0200
from:	"Delbury-Lafargue Catherine" <catherine.delbury@...lille.fr>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
subject: reply-to edwardjacob.esq8@...mail.com

Good day and compliment. My name is John Jones the personal lawyers to Gaddafi son. I was directed to contact you by my boss. I'm sure you know the late Libya head of state Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi who was killed by the American government. I'm not in the right disposition to explain things to you. i was only sent by my boss to write you this letter in other for you to contact Mr Edward Jacob who was once their family lawyer as he knows much about this letter. kindly contact Mr Edward Jacobs who resides now in South Africa to give you further briefing about the beneficiary sum of $50 million dollars awaiting you.

You can reach him via the below e-mail.
email : edwardjacob.esq8@...mail.com

I do appreciate
Regards,