Date:	Thu, 25 Feb 2016 19:04:48 -0800
From:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
To:	Dave Airlie <airlied@...ux.ie>
Subject: Re: [git pull] drm fixes

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 6:20 PM, Dave Airlie <airlied@...ux.ie> wrote:

> This is a bit larger than Id like, but I asked the Intel guys to pull in
> some Skylake fixes in the possibly vain hope that Skylake might be more
> functional now that I'm seeing production hardware shipping.
>
> For i915, it's mostly the same patch in a few places, making sure the hw
> doesn't turn off when we are programming it.
>
> Apart from that are two nouveau fixes, one for a module defer bug, and
> one for using nouveau on new Lenovo P50 models.
>
> Then there are a bunch of AMDGPU fixes, one is a fix for v4.4
> vblank regressions, and some PM fixes.

Ok, pulled.

But I have to ask: what the hell have you done to the _real_ Dave Airlie?

I'm seeing sentences with proper capitalization. I'm even seeing
paragraph breaks. I didn't do a single edit on your pull request
message when using it to make the merge commit log.

If somebody is holding a gun to your head, blink once.

             Linus