Date:   Wed, 11 Jan 2017 14:38:47 +0800
From:   Angel <info@....cc>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Plastic Extrusion Design Services

Hi,

Dong Guan RiTeng Industrial Co.,Ltd. a large plastic extrusion / co-extrusion profiles/ pipes manufacturer in China. Our product range includes PC/PMMA/PP/PS/PE/PVC/ABS plastic extrusion/co-extrusion profiles/pipes, extrusion production line.

And we have a corresponding plastic extrusion mould factory, so, that will in the greatest degree help you to shorten the time to wait for the first sample, also save the cost of the mould.

Pls feel free to contact with me if you would like to know more !
B.wishes

Company Name£ºDong Guan RiTeng Industrial Co.,Ltd.
Website: http://shop1404897195891.1688.com
Phone£º+86 13711864062  +86-769-82939126
Fax£º+86-769-82939128
Address£ºNO.12, Yin Ling STREET, Tian tou jiao Village, Qiao tou Town, Dong guan, Guangdong Province ,China.