Date:   Mon, 16 Jan 2017 16:50:45 +0200
From:   Andy Shevchenko <andy.shevchenko@...il.com>
To:     "linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
        linux-pwm@...r.kernel.org
Cc:     Thierry Reding <thierry.reding@...il.com>,
        Mika Westerberg <mika.westerberg@...ux.intel.com>
Subject: Is PWM subsystem maintainable?

Hi!

I'm really puzzled. Do we have a maintainer for PWM subsystem? Is he responsive?

We sent already two series (1 + 4) of patches regarding to two
different drivers and not a single patch has been commented and / or
applied for *months*. One more had been sent week or so ago.

For our uncountable pings we didn't receive any word on what's going on.
If there is any trouble with patches we would really eager to fix them.

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko