Date:   Wed, 21 Jun 2017 10:38:38 +0100
From:   "Robert Kim" <""@unhas.ac.id>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Salutation from London

Good Day,

Please Whoever this email meets, i need your co-operation and to introduce myself I am Robert Kim and i work with an intermediary bank. i discovered from my bank data assessment as the bank auditor general that a deceased customer left in one of his accounts GBP15,000,000.00 and no one is aware of this for the past 7 years and eight months . I am in search of anyone who  can allow me file in His/Her name as the benefactor/Next of Kin to receive this money with 100 percent risk free after which we can split the money 50/40 and then 10% goes to the lawyer who would be handling the affairs .I await your response with the following information..........
1. Full name and address
2. Occupation
3. Telephone
4. ID