Date:   Mon, 31 Jul 2017 10:55:13 +0300
From:   Tomi Sarvela <tomi.p.sarvela@...el.com>
To:     Thomas Gleixner <tglx@...utronix.de>
Cc:     Martin Peres <martin.peres@...ux.intel.com>,
        jeffy.chen@...k-chips.com, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Suspend-resume failure on Intel Eagle Lake Core2Duo

On 31/07/17 10:45, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Jul 2017, Tomi Sarvela wrote:
>> On 28/07/17 19:26, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
>>> Did you change anything else compared to the tests before ?
>>
>> I did check that the problem persisted in linus-HEAD before testing your
>> patch. The testing was done in order (reading from console logs I happen to
>> still have in one window):
>
> What I still do not understand is why this would affect the suspend path in
> any way.
>
> Can you remove the previous patch and apply the one below. If it resumes,
> please provide the data from the trace buffer again.

No such luck. ELK hangs in the suspend-test with earlier patch removed,
this added. Checked again that the power-led is on, no serial output.

Tree not pulled: still testing against the previous head -rc2, not
current 4.13.0-rc3

Best regards,

Tomi
--
Intel Finland Oy - BIC 0357606-4 - Westendinkatu 7, 02160 Espoo