Date:   Tue, 27 Nov 2018 08:39:54 +1100
From:   Andrew Forrest <andrewjf@...i.com>
To:     You <andrewjf@...i.com>
Subject: Charity/Donation

Hi,
  My name is Andrew Forrest. I'm a philanthropist from Australia. I always had the idea that success should be used to help each other.

I'm on a yearly mission to aid reputable individuals worldwide, as I believe in ‘giving while living.’ My wife and I have selected you to receive this year's donation sum.

Kindly acknowledge this message and I will get back to you with more details.

Read more about my philanthropy:
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/billionaire-andrew-twiggy-forrest-is-giving-away-hundreds-of-millions-of-dollars/news-story/d0c2437d67bec014c71d70e7d831a1b6

Regards,
Andrew Forrest.