Date:   Mon, 01 Jul 2019 07:34:11 -0700
From:   Skyler Hawthorne <skyler@...d10ck.com>
To:     Marc Haber <mh+netdev@...schlus.de>, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
        linux-wireless@...r.kernel.org, netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: iwl_mvm_add_new_dqa_stream_wk BUG in lib/list_debug.c:56

Hello, I'm also still experiencing this issue on 5.1.15. It's making it
very difficult to use my work laptop in my office, since it has many
access points and frequently has to reauthenticate. I hit this bug 1-3
times per day, and the only way to fix it is a hard shutdown. Has there
been any effort to identify and/or fix the cause?

--
Skyler