Date:   Tue, 2 Jul 2019 13:12:58 -0700
From:   Dhaval Giani <dhaval.giani@...il.com>
To:     LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
        Sasha Levin <sashal@...nel.org>
Cc:     Steven Rostedt <rostedt@...dmis.org>,
        "Carpenter,Dan" <dan.carpenter@...cle.com>,
        Matthew Wilcox <willy@...radead.org>,
        gustavo padovan <gustavo.padovan@...labora.co.uk>,
        Dmitry Vyukov <dvyukov@...gle.com>,
        knut omang <knut.omang@...cle.com>, shuah <shuah@...nel.org>,
        Kevin Hilman <khilman@...libre.com>,
        Tim Bird <tbird20d@...il.com>, guillaume.tucker@...labora.com,
        mark.rutland@....com, ndesaulniers@...gle.com,
        Veronika Kabatova <vkabatov@...hat.com>,
        Eliska Slobodova <eslobodo@...hat.com>,
        andrea.parri@...rulasolutions.com,
        "Paul E. McKenney" <paulmck@...ux.ibm.com>,
        Alan Stern <stern@...land.harvard.edu>,
        brendanhiggins@...gle.com
Subject: CFP: LPC Testing and Fuzzing microconference.

Hi folks,

I am pleased to announce the Testing Microconference has been accepted
at LPC this year.

The CfP process is now open, and please submit your talks on the LPC
website. It can be found at
https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/4/abstracts/

Potential topics include, but are not limited to
- Defragmentation of testing infrastructure: how can we combine
testing infrastructure to avoid duplication.
- Better sanitizers: Tag-based KASAN, making KTSAN usable, etc
- Better hardware testing, hardware sanitizers.
- Are fuzzers "solved"?
- Improving RT testing.
- Using clang for better testing coverage.
- Unit test framework.
- The future of kernelCI

Thanks!
Dhaval and Sasha