Date:   Tue, 7 Jan 2020 11:40:20 +0100
From:   "Mr. Mark Bill" <johnson0paul8@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Thanks and wish to hera frpom you

Hello, I am Mark Bill from Chicago city and my wife is from Mexico,
after going through the internet i saw a lot about your country in
items of investment  i decided to search for someone who can help and
advice me on what my only son can invest in your country

Moreover, all i need is for my son to be happy before three months the
doctor gave me because i have cancer, i will like to know in which
area my son can invest with $4.2 million dollars in your country and i
will give you his whatsapp and will like you to see his face on video
call to build more trust in this my investment proposal

Thanks and wish to hear from you
Mark Bill