Date:   Tue, 11 Feb 2020 23:59:27 +0100
From:   Hilda Hancock <accueil@...ayedubec.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Greetings From Mrs. Hilda Kickett Hancock.

--
Greetings From Mrs. Hilda Hancock.

May this day bring you peace, happiness, prosperity, good health and
every blessings from above, may all of your wishes and dreams come true!

I was touched to send this message to you after I have carefully gone
through your profile that speaks good of you in your country.

I am Dr. Mrs. Hilda Kickett Hancock a 69 years old woman from Australia,
I am writing this message to let you know my heart desire to establish a
charity foundation in your country through your noble assistance.

For more information, please respond to me immediately.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Yours respectfully,

Mrs. Hilda Hancock
Email: hildakicketthancock@...il.com