Date:   Sat, 28 Mar 2020 08:27:35 +0100
From:   Sami Lands Medias <Sami_Lands_Medias@...ilands.eu>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: I/T LX, a fair pay unix-derivative.

And working for sami-development, really is the same as EU principles
and the €. A sign already on our keyboards, being the economy we want,
going back to fair pay principles origin in Adams Tablet, (The Dispilio
Artifact).

Put yourself right back the best of unix-derivative of this, and be a
bit already there! All developments respected to now, with some
tightening up of code and distro, and integration with an online €
currency being perfect. And I know EU works on the digial side of things
here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnr427PW32s

This is definately what is happening these days, people.

Meaning a good unix-derivate I have called I/T LX.

So anyone wanting this should move their efforts to I/T LX.

Meaning globally a leading I/T culture to follow, and good for all.

- "One Dewa Without Company".

Serene Greeings,
Ywe Cærlyn,
Lead Philosophy and Research