Date:   Sat, 28 Mar 2020 09:07:28 +0100
From:   Sami Lands Medias <Sami_Lands_Medias@...ilands.eu>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: I/T LX, a fair pay unix-derivative.

Practically, the fastest way there could be a tweak on Ubuntu Karmic
Koala, readying it for online € intergration, and with a low-jitter
kernel config.

Before odd bootscripts, and the now canned MIR etc, and was the height
of "userfriendly" Unix-derivaties back then. Almost thought something
was going to happen with this. And now it is! And the Lucid theme is in
there, for those wanting that.

A note on what went wrong here - Odd opinions, "Satan", lack of
welldefined symbols, "GNU", etc can be quite obtuse.

Serene Greetings!