Date:   Fri, 13 Nov 2020 08:48:30 -0800
From:   Mrscarressa Danton <vivianbikomagu126@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: JK

--
Dear Beloved One.

I am  Mr. Gabriel Edgal  , I'm an internal Auditor in Btci bank,I have an
abandoned fund of $9.5 million Dollars to transfer to you ,which we are
going to share 50:50 .You will only stand as the next of kin to my late
client who deposited the fund in our bank so many years back and leave no
one behind to claim the inheritance fund as his or her family relatives
,The reason why i contacted in this transaction is because you  bear the
same name or surname as my late client who died with his entire family in
an Auto Accident in 2010 none of his family member was alive after the
incident . I want to invite you as foreign partner to stand as the  next of
kin to the deceased customer ,for we to put a claim over the  deposited
fund and share it between two of us 50: 50 each  . I want you to contact me
back here through my email address (gabrieledgal00@...il.com) for more details

Best Regards,
Mr. Gabriel Edgal