Date:   Fri, 9 Apr 2021 22:44:24 +0100
From:   Mrs Ruhama Koenig <engr.charlesluanga@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT

--

My Dearest,

Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments as I know
that this letter may come to you as big surprise. Actually, I came
across your E-mail from my personal search afterward I decided to
email you directly believing that you will be honest to fulfill my
final wish before or after my death.

Meanwhile, I am Madam Ruhama Koenig, 73 years, am from USA, childless.
I am suffering from Adenocarcinoma Cancer of the lungs for the past 8
years and from all indication my condition is really deteriorating as
my doctors have confirmed and courageously advised me that I may not
live beyond 3 weeks from now for the reason that my tumor has reached
a critical stage which has defiled all forms of medical treatment.

Since my days are numbered, I’ve decided willingly to fulfill my
long-time vow to donate to the underprivileged the sum of ($18.5M)
Eighteen Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars I deposited in a
different bank account for a very longtime because I have tried to
handle this project by myself but I have seen that my health could not
allow me to do so anymore. My promise for the poor includes building
of well-equipped charity foundation hospital and a technical school. I
will explain to you why I wanted a total stranger for this when I
receive your positive reply.

If you will be honest, obedient, kind and willing to assist me handle
this charity project as I’ve mentioned here and can avoid contact with
anybody for this fund until my fund reaches your hands, I will like
you to provide me your personal data like:

(1) Your full name:
(2) Country:
(3) Phone number:
(4) Age:
(5) Gender:
(6) Your identity:

Contact me via my direct email:( rmadamkoenig@...il.com )

My account officer warned me that anybody am sending to them as the
beneficiary for this fund must keep secret until he or she receives my
fund to avoid impersonation and wrong transfer.

Best Regards!

Mrs. Ruhama Koenig