Date:   Fri, 17 Sep 2021 09:01:50 +0800
From:   Hao Sun <sunhao.th@...il.com>
To:     Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@...pe.ca>
Cc:     dledford@...hat.com, linux-rdma@...r.kernel.org, leon@...nel.org,
Subject: Re: KASAN: use-after-free Read in cma_cancel_operation, rdma_listen

Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@...pe.ca> 于2021年9月17日周五 上午2:35写道:

> On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 10:19:25PM +0800, Hao Sun wrote:
> > Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@...pe.ca> 于2021年4月13日周二 下午9:45写道:

> > > Do you have this in the C format?
> > >

> > Just tried to use syz-prog2c to convert the repro-prog to C format.
> > The repro program of  rdma_listen was successfully reproduced
> > (uploaded in attachment), the other one failed. it looks like
> > syz-prog2c may not be able to do the equivalent conversion.
> > You can use syz-execprog to execute the reprogram directly, this
> > method can reproduce both crashes, I have tried it.
>
> Can you check this patch that should solve it?
>
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-rdma/patch/0-v1-9fbb33f5e201+2a-cma_listen_jgg@nvidia.com/

Just executed the original Syz prog on the latest Linux kernel
(ff1ffd71d5f0 Merge tag 'hyperv-fixes-signed-20210915'), it did not
crash the kernel. I've checked that the above patch has not been
merged into the latest commit. Therefore, there might be some other
commits that fixed that issue.

Regards
Hao