Date:   Thu, 28 Oct 2021 10:06:01 +0000
From:   Ibrahim Alpha <ibrahimalpha0@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Seasons of greetings to you and your family?

Dear Friend,
My Seasons of greetings to you and your family.

First, I am Mr. Ibrahim Alpha, a banker working with Bank of Africa
here in my country Burkina Faso West Africa, I have a business
transaction that will benefit both of us, and want to know if you can
handle it and claim the fund to your country's account. The amount is
($10.5Million). After the transfer, we have to share it, 50% for me,
and 50% for you. Please let me know if you can assist me, for more
details information regarding the transfer. I hope you will work with
me honestly?

This is legal, risk free and will be 100% successful, because I work
in the same bank and have arranged for it properly before contacting
you.

If yes, update me with your personal information such as;

1. Your name in Full:
2. Your House Address:
3. Your Occupation:
4. Your Age: