Date:   Tue, 02 Nov 2021 12:14:01 +0100
From:   Jérôme Pouiller <jerome.pouiller@...abs.com>
To:     Ulf Hansson <ulf.hansson@...aro.org>,
        Avri Altman <avri.altman@....com>,
        Shawn Lin <shawn.lin@...k-chips.com>,
        Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@...aro.org>,
        Tony Lindgren <tony@...mide.com>,
        Bean Huo <beanhuo@...ron.com>,
        "H. Nikolaus Schaller" <hns@...delico.com>
Cc:     notasas@...il.com, linux-mmc@...r.kernel.org,
        linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, letux-kernel@...nphoenux.org,
        kernel@...a-handheld.com,
        "H. Nikolaus Schaller" <hns@...delico.com>
Subject: Re: [RFC v2 0/2]

Hello Nikolaus,

On Monday 1 November 2021 10:39:10 CET H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> RFC V2 2021-11-01 10:24:26:
> * reworked to not misuse mmc_select_card() but add a call to
>   mmc_fixup_device() right after where host->ops->init_card
>   was called before to apply the wl1251 specific quirks.
>   Device tree matching is done by a new table passed to mmc_fixup_device().
>   suggested by: ulf.hansson@...aro.org
>   based on patches by: jerome.pouiller@...abs.com

To make review easier, I think you can include these patches
in this series (BTW, I have no time to care of them until end
of next week. So, it will probably go faster if you take over
these patches).

(I also suggest to add a title to your series to make your work
easier to track.)

--
Jérôme Pouiller