Date:   Mon, 7 Feb 2022 13:53:11 +0100
From:   EMBRUDIS SAS <cjvdistribution2@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: COLLABORATION.

--
Hello,

As a national company, Embrudis SAS is present throughout France with
several supermarkets, convenience stores and a number of subsidiaries.
We sell a wide range of food and non-food products as well as various items.
We are constantly revising our product line based on customer needs.
We are also investing heavily in new buildings, technology and
facilities and machinery for our business as part of our strategy for
long-term expansion and growth.
We have visited your website and are interested in some of your products.
We would like to establish a business relationship with your company
and ask for the following information:

-A complete list of the products you sell and manufacture -Any
information on delivery times and availability of your products that
we may find useful.
We send you our financial statements and data for your insurance
company to do a credit check. TVA / VAT UE : FR08380636373 Siret :
38063637300033

We want to know after studying your insurance company to know if we
can benefit from a payment within 7 days from the date of invoice.

Cordially
MARTINS Paul

Mobile : +33 (0) 644677027
E-mail:contact@...rudis-super-u.com