Date:   11 Apr 2022 09:29:29 +0200
From:   info@...nelisvrolijk.eu
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: RE,NEW QUOTATION  ORDER

DEAR INFO  ,

WE ARE Cornelis Vrolijk Holding BV Nether land

Kindly be informed that our company links suppliers and
manufactures directly to end users in .

We have interest establish business relationship with your esteem
company.

I have enclosed the attachment of our company new quotations
order and all relevant information for your perusal.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any extra about our
information company.

Best regards

Postadres:
Postbus 54
1970 AB  IJmuiden
Nederland

Bezoekadres:
Makreelkade 9
1976 DK  IJmuiden
Nederland

Telefoon: +31 255 53 25 34
Fax: +31 255 52 21 34
E-mail: info@...nelisvrolijk.eu

Jaczon BV

Postadres:
Postbus 84210
2508 AE  Den Haag
Nederland

Bezoekadres:
Vissershavenweg 35
2583 DK  Scheveningen
Nederland

Telefoon: +31 70 306 40 01
Fax: +31 70 416 61 06
E-mail: info@...nelisvrolijk.eu

Download attachment "RE,NEW QUOTATION  ORDER.zip" of type "application/zip" (533131 bytes)