Date:   Mon, 11 Apr 2022 20:22:23 +0800
From:   RGI COMPANY LTD <mgu44376@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: ATTENTION REPLY URGENCY

Attention;
RGI Genealogical investigators specializes in probate research to locate
missing funds, inherited funds and consignment around the world, we can
also help you find wills, obtain copies of certificate Recenity  a woman
from Rothschild family one of richest and famous family in the city of
Hesse Kassel Frankfurt Germany that has been suffering from(hepatocellular
of the liver) and unstable heath challenges contacted our company that we
should  contact a trustworthy business minded person who is capable to
invest her funds in alucrative business.

Our service fee  is 2% of the funds and we will be paid after you received
the funds. the funds transfer process should take just a matter of days as
we have the mechanism and expertise to get this delivery quickly,Please if
you find this letter offensive ignore it and accept our apologies,CONTACT
ME THROUGH

MY MAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION warmest Regards,
Dr Ryan1 CEO.