Date:   Mon, 11 Jul 2022 08:55:58 +0100
From:   "carlsen.monika" <carlsen.monika@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hello

Hello,

    CHARITY DONATION Please read carefully, I know it is true that
this letter may come to you as a surprise. I came across your e-mail
contact through a private search while in need of your assistance. am
writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, I have chose
to reach out to you through Internet because it still remains the
fastest medium of communication. I sent this mail praying it will
found you in a good condition of health, since I myself are in a very
critical health condition in which I sleep every night without knowing
if I may be alive to see the next day.

Am Mrs.Monika John Carlsen, wife of late Mr John Carlsen, a widow
suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from
my late husband, the sum of ($11.000.000,eleven million dollars) my
Doctor told me recently that I have serious sickness which is cancer
problem. What disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my
condition, I decided to donate this fund to a good person that will
utilize it the way am going to instruct herein. I need a very honest
and God fearing person who can claim this money and use it for Charity
works, for orphanages, widows and also build schools for less
privileges that will be named after my late husband if possible and to
promote the word of God and the effort that the house of God is
maintained.

I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly
manners. That is why am taking this decision. am not afraid of death
so I know where am going. I accept this decision because I do not have
any child who will inherit this money after I die. Please I want your
sincerely and urgent answer to know if you will be able to execute
this project, and I will give you more information on how the fund
will be transferred to your bank account. am waiting for your reply,

Best Regards
Mrs.Monika John Carlsen,