Date:   Tue, 12 Jul 2022 06:29:34 -1200
From:   Armed Zango <mrarmedzango@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE AND TRUST

--
I am Mr.Armed Zango,from west Africa i have a business deal to share
with You in the sum of US$10,200.000.00 million united state dollars,
that is been held in our Bank here in (B.O.A) bank of Africa the fund
mentioned rightful belong to one of Our late client who deposited the
money in our bank here ever since he died nobody have been able to
apply to claim the fund so I wish that you will come and assume as his
foreign business partner also note this business is risk free not to
be sacred or doubt is real please my dearest one also Noted.Once we
succeed in Transferring this fund to your wish provided account in
your country it will shared among us in agreement of 60%40 i believe
that after this deal joy and happiness will be on our face and
family's please reply to me with your details so we can move on with
this great plan ok.

Your Full Name.......

Your Age&Sex........

Your Marital Status......