Date:   Wed, 4 Jan 2023 07:15:42 +0000
From:   Jeannette Chilima <e019361.aizojie@....ui.edu.ng>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hello

Hello

How are you,I hope you are doing well,My name is Jeannette Chilima a
lovely girl and i believe we can get acquainted, so if it interests
you, please reach me back here for further communications. I stop here
awaiting your respond.

Regards
Jeannette Chilima

Please contact me direct to my email address for me to send you my
pictures and further communications.

--

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN COMMENCES ADMISSION INTO ITS OPEN DISTANCE LEARNING
PROGRAMME FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION

In a bid to increase access
to the UI , the General Public should be informed that suitably qualified
candidates can now apply for admission into University of Ibadan through
the Open Distance Learning mode for the 2021/2022 Academic Session at:

**
<https://modeofstudy.ui.edu.ng>*https://modeofstudy.ui.edu.ng
*
For
enquires and support, WhatsApp/Call: Nike: +234 810 481 2619, Kehinde: +234
816 204 3939

--
This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged.
If you are not the addressee, do not disclose, copy, circulate or in any