Date:   Mon, 24 Apr 2023 16:18:45 +0100
From:   Mark Brown <broonie@...nel.org>
To:     Thierry Reding <thierry.reding@...il.com>
Cc:     Jarkko Sakkinen <jarkko@...nel.org>,
        Krishna Yarlagadda <kyarlagadda@...dia.com>,
        jsnitsel@...hat.com, robh+dt@...nel.org, peterhuewe@....de,
        jgg@...pe.ca, krzysztof.kozlowski+dt@...aro.org,
        linux-spi@...r.kernel.org, linux-tegra@...r.kernel.org,
        linux-integrity@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
        jonathanh@...dia.com, skomatineni@...dia.com, ldewangan@...dia.com
Subject: Re: [Patch V10 2/3] tpm_tis-spi: Add hardware wait polling

On Mon, Apr 24, 2023 at 04:46:24PM +0200, Thierry Reding wrote:

> Would it make sense for you to pick up patch 2/3 as well? As far as I
> can tell there's a build dependency on patch 1/3 because of the newly
> added SPI_TPM_HW_FLOW symbol.

I'll include it in my pull request for spi this time round so it should
end up in -rc1, my thinking was that I was happy with the SPI bits and
if it was in -rc1 then the TPM bits could be handled without cross tree
issues when the review was sorted (which it is now but wasn't at the
time).  If the SPI side doesn't make -rc1 for some reason I can pick up
the TPM bit as well, and/or do a signed tag.

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (489 bytes)