Date:   Tue, 3 Oct 2023 17:42:57 +0000
From:   Ellie Madison <EllieMadison@...balprospectinfo.onmicrosoft.com>
To:     "linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: RE: vger Construction Purchasing and Procurement List

Hi,

Just wanted to make sure you received my last email regarding a
customized list of Construction managers, Purchasing and Procurement
managers, Maintenance Managers, HVAC contractors, Architects etc. I’m
looking to find the right person who looks after your marketing and lead
generation.

We help companies grow sales revenue with our highly targeted email
lists directly sourced.

Please let us know your target industries and job titles so we can send
you the numbers of contacts.

Regards,
Ellie

Ellie Madison| Marketing Consultant