Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 10:01:10 -0700
From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
To: Jarkko Sakkinen <jarkko@...nel.org>
Cc: dhowells@...hat.com, Peter Huewe <peterhuewe@....de>, Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@...pe.ca>,
	linux-integrity@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	keyrings@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] tpmdd changes for v6.9-rc2

On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 at 22:57, Jarkko Sakkinen <jarkko@...nel.org> wrote:

> OK, point taken and it is evolutionary issue really but definitely
> needs to be fixed.
>
> I review and test most of the stuff that goes to keyring but other
> than trusted keys, I usually pick only few patches every now and
> then to my tree.

It's perfectly fine if you send me key updates - you're listed as
maintainer etc, that's not a problem.

But when I get a tag name that says "tpmdd" and a subject that says
"tpmdd", I'm noty expecting to then see key updates in the pull.

So that part of my issue was literally just that your subject line and
tag name didn't match the contents, and that just makes me go "there's
something wrong here".

So keys coming through your tree is fine per se, it's just that I want
the subject line etc to actually make sense.

                    Linus