Date: Mon, 20 May 2024 08:43:25 -0500
From: Mario Limonciello <mario.limonciello@....com>
To: Gia <giacomo.gio@...il.com>,
Cc: linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
 "stable@...r.kernel.org" <stable@...r.kernel.org>, kernel@...ha.zone
Subject: Re: [REGRESSION] Thunderbolt Host Reset Change Causes eGPU
 Disconnection from 6.8.7=>6.8.8

Can we please get some kernel logs for these two cases on the command line?

thunderbolt.dyndbg=+p
thunderbolt.dyndbg=+p thunderbolt.host_reset=false

Also what is the value for:

$ cat /sys/bus/thunderbolt/devices/domain0/iommu_dma_protection

That won't change in the two cases, but it will be really helpful to
understand this issue.