Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024 05:40:12 +0200
From: Ywe Cærlyn <BIT@...aika-12.net>
To: linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Hacker (The Vast X, Fair Pay Philosophy, Low Jitter)

I did some thinking on the concept Hacker. It seems inspired by the
hippie peace logo, which seems mormon based. And that seems to lead to
the diabolic interpretation.

Hacker really is based on AL HAQ, a name of ALA in The Quran.
It means The True.

There is really nothing wrong with being a Haqon, as a correct use of
this concept would be (follower of Haq.)

However the mormon sect is an influental sect, and this is again an
example of how association to The Bible goes wrong, instead of
association to The Quran.

I was mostly with El, growing up. Associated to The Bible it typically
involves club going. Even if I said I was computer oriented, and not
usually the type for this, this occured. I did understand to associate
it with The Quran instead, and one is free of this peer pressure here.

Is Haqon still relevant as computer lingo, when associating with The
Quran instead, or will standard vocabulary do fine here, developer etc.

The diabolic association is ofcourse unwanted.

Here one should also see a difference between "Satan" (which seems a
Downs-version of Diablo) and Diablo, as its right name is in italic script.

Syndromes indeed much what it is about. Joseph Smith, founder of the
mormon sect probaly bipolar, and thus an association with him, suboptimal.

The Light Be With You,
Ywe.
https://the-vast-x.net/Ruhban/Ruhban.html